Sunday, July 8, 2012

Let's Start With the Introduction

     So I finally decided to create a blog. Actually, this may be the third or fourth time I made an account but this will be the first time I'm actually creating a post. Maybe it was due to my laziness or because I was busy with work and school. Or maybe I was just lacking inspiration. Yup, that's it! I was just uninspired. But school is over and I just got back from an unforgettable trip that basically changed my whole perspective about everything. It gave me plenty of new experiences, new friends, and most importantly, this trip showed me how lucky and blessed I am with my life right now despite the many problems I have. Plus, I need a new hobby or these following months will be like hell. :p
So, let's hope I won't revert back to my lazy ways and find excuses not to update this blog...
Let's Have Fun!!
CarmyEla

No comments:

Post a Comment